All applications must be sent by post only to the following address :
European School Luxembourg II
6 Rue Gaston Thorn
In order to analyse your application and forward it to the appropriate cycle, we need a complete file including:
- a motivation letter in which you specify in which cycle and in which field,
- a CV,
- a copy of your diplomas,
- a school certificate,
- an internship agreement from your school,
- a copy of your identity card,
- a copy of your health insurance card,
- a police record authorising you to work with minors.
Important information: we only accept unpaid work internships.
If the internship is equal or superior to 4 weeks, trainees will have to provide, beforehand, a certificate of exemption from the obligation of compensation for the internship employer.
Trainees can ask this certificate at the Ministry by post or by e-mail at: email@example.com
For more information, please visit: https://guichet.public.lu/en/entreprises/ressources-humaines/contrat-convention/jeunes-actifs/convention-stage.html