Actions without border
The non-profit organization Actions Without Borders, formerly know as the Third World Committee, was established in 1983 by a group of teachers in cooperation with the Student Council and the Parents’ Association.
Today this organization brings together students, parents, teachers, and staff from both European Schools of Luxembourg I and II, all united in their commitment to Action Without Borders.
Each year Actions Without Borders collaborates with the Parents’ Association in organizing multiple events to raise money for their humanitarian actions. Events such as:
- the Christmas Market (usually the 3rd Saturday of November)
- Sports Days (sponsored in the spring by students in the Primary School)
- « Disco Nights » for the Secondary School
- a booth at the School Fête
- various bake sales and beverage services for school concerts or theater productions
Thanks to the commitment and generosity of the school community, Actions Without Borders is able to use its funds to support multiple development projects to help children in need.
Please feel free to look through our project summaries to learn more about what we do and how your donations are being spent each year. (link to les bilans)
Additional information about Actions Without Borders (ASF) can be found on their website.