The Canteen Committee was formed following a decision made by the school’s Advisory Committee on 20 November, 2012.
The goal of the Committee is to represent the interests of the different parties using the canteen program to the school’s catering provider.
In addition, this committee oversees quality control for the food service and can make decisions that are in the best interests of the students and staff who dine in the canteen regularly.
The Committee brings together:
- representatives from the Parent’s Association (APEEEL2)
- teachers representing each school cycle
- student representatives from the Student Council
- staff representatives
- members of the Directors’ Offices
- the food service team from our provider, Eurest
The Canteen Committee meets four times each year. Minutes from the meetings are available online from the school’s website (…) .