The Police recommends you:
- Use a massive and qualitative padlock. The U-lock systems (U-lock) and armed cables are the most suitable.
- Store your bike overnight locked in the common basement of a residence or in the garage of your home.
- Make sure the bicycle is not parked in an isolated place. Thieves take advantage of unsupervised areas.
- Lock and fasten the bike even during short stops.
- Let the police encode your bicycle.
- Note all information about your bike in your bicycle passport: chassis number, model, color and individual characteristics.
- Take a picture of your bicycle.
Stealing a bike is a crime. If you have been a victim of a theft, please report to the police.